CNG supply to be affected in South Delhi: IGLJune 15th, 2012 - 9:13 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 15 (IANS) The supply of Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) would be affected Sunday in a few areas in South Delhi due to modification work in the pipeline network, Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL) said Friday.
“The supply of CNG in a few areas in South Delhi would be affected Sunday as Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL) is undertaking modification and capacity enhancement in its pipeline network,” IGL said in a statement.
“In this process, IGL is taking a 30-hour planned shut-down from 12.00 a.m. of Sunday, June 17 till 6 a.m. Monday, June 18, 2012,” it added.
During this period, CNG stations located in Kapashera, Rajokri, Mahipalpur, Airport, Vasant Kunj, Rang Puri and Defence area on NH-8 will remain closed for CNG refuelling.
- CNG supply to be affected in parts of Delhi Sunday: IGL - Apr 27, 2012
- 'CNG supply to remain affected on Saturday' - Apr 12, 2012
- Have power to frame CNG tariff rules, regulator tells court (Lead) - May 22, 2012
- IGL stock rallies 29 percent on high court order - Jun 01, 2012
- IGL raises gas prices by 0.20 paise in UP - Sep 08, 2012
- Regulator asks IGL to reduce gas prices - Apr 10, 2012
- Indraprastha Gas quarterly net profit rises 6 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- CNG to cost Rs.5.60 more a kg in Delhi from midnight - Jun 16, 2010
- Essar Oil in pact with IGL for NCR CNG retailing - Mar 09, 2012
- CNG price raised marginally - Jun 04, 2011
- No stay on regulator's order to cut gas prices in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- Court quashes regulatory board's order on CNG - Jun 01, 2012
- Have power to frame CNG tariff rules, regulator tells court - May 22, 2012
- CNG prices raised Rs.2.90 a kg in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 06, 2012
- CNG prices hiked in Delhi and neighbourhood - Mar 05, 2012