Cloudy, windy Saturday in Delhi, no rains Sunday (Lead)April 28th, 2012 - 9:23 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 28 (IANS) It was a partly cloudy and windy Saturday in the capital with the maximum temperature settling two notches below average at 36.8 degrees Celsius.
The day’s minimum temperature was three notches below average at 21.3 degrees Celsius. The humidity levels wavered between a high of 66 and a low of 17 percent.
According to the India Meteorological Department (IMD), Delhiites can expect clear skies Sunday.
“The maximum and minimum temperature will hover around 38 and 22 degrees Celsius, respectively,” said the official.
Friday’s maximum temperature was 34.7 degrees Celsius, four notches below average while the minimum was five notches below average at 19.8 degrees.
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 28, 2012
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi, mercury to rise further (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Muggy day in Delhi (Lead) - Jul 16, 2011
- Delhi has another hot day, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jun 23, 2012
- Hot, sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains expected Monday (Lead) - May 20, 2012
- Sunny, pleasant Wednesday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 14, 2012
- Sunny, windy Thursday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 29, 2012
- Sunny Friday in Delhi, hot Saturday in store (Lead) - May 04, 2012
- Sunny, clear Monday in Delhi, cloudy Tuesday expected (Lead) - May 07, 2012
- Hot Saturday morning in Delhi - Oct 08, 2011
- Sunny day in Delhi, rain expected Tuesday (Lead) - Apr 23, 2012
- Delhi has a breezy Tuesday (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Sunny Sunday in Delhi, cloudy Monday likely (Lead) - May 06, 2012
- Warm, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 22, 2011