Cloudy, warm day in Delhi, no rains expected Friday (Lead)June 7th, 2012 - 8:02 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 7 (IANS) It was a cloudy yet warm day in the capital Thursday with the maximum temperature settling two notches below average at 38.2 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a clear Friday.
The minimum temperature recorded on Thursday morning was 26.9 degrees Celsius, a notch below average, while the humidity levels wavered between a high of 59 and a low of 35 percent during the day.
According to the India Meteorological Department, the maximum and minimum temperatures Friday are expected to be around 41 and 28 degrees Celsius, respectively.
The capital has been witnessing pleasant weather conditions for the last couple of days with rains lashing parts of the city. Delhi received 0.8 mm of rainfall Wednesday.
Wednesday’s maximum temperature and minimum temperatures were two notches below the average for the season at 38.7 degrees and 26 degrees, respectively.
- No rains in Delhi Thursday, likely Friday (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Sunny, clear day in Delhi, no change forecast Saturday (Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Sunny Friday in Delhi, hot Saturday in store (Lead) - May 04, 2012
- Sultry morning in Delhi - Jun 08, 2012
- Pleasant, windy day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 24, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, more rains Thursday (Lead) - Aug 01, 2012
- Hot Thursday in Delhi, similar weather Friday (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, cloudy Wednesday expected (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- Cloudy, windy Saturday in Delhi, no rains Sunday (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
- Sunny, pleasant Wednesday in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 14, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, rains expected Sunday (Lead) - Jul 14, 2012
- Hot, sunny day in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 17, 2012
- Delhi has a breezy Tuesday (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Pleasant weather continues in Delhi (Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- Capital had a hot Monday (Lead) - Apr 16, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,