Cloudy morning in Delhi, hot day in storeMay 5th, 2012 - 11:43 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 5 (IANS) It was a warm Saturday morning with partly cloudy skies in the capital with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 24.4 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a hot day in store.
“Delhi should brace themselves for a hot day with the maximum temperature expected to touch the 40 degree mark ,” said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
“The skies will remain partly cloudy through the day,” added the official.
The humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 36 percent.
Friday’s maximum temperature was 38.7 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season, while the minimum temperature was three notches below average at 21.6 degrees Celsius.
- Hot day ahead in Delhi - Apr 04, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Sunday for Delhi - Apr 01, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, cloudy day likely - May 02, 2012
- Cloudy morning for Delhi - Apr 02, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Tuesday morning in Delhi - Mar 27, 2012
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Sunny Friday in Delhi, hot Saturday in store (Lead) - May 04, 2012
- Hot, sweltering day for Delhi - Jun 28, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 28, 2012
- Hot day for Delhi, likely to be cloudy - Mar 05, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, warm day likely - Mar 06, 2012
- Hot Friday for Delhi - Jun 29, 2012
- Cloudy, warm day in Delhi - Feb 20, 2012
- Warm day for Delhi (Lead) - Feb 16, 2012
- Warm Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 08, 2012
Tags: cloudy morning, cloudy skies, degree mark, hot day, humidity, india meteorological department, india meteorological department imd, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, notch, saturday morning, three notches, time of the season