Cloudy Monday in Delhi, similar Tuesday expected (Lead)March 26th, 2012 - 9:15 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 26 (IANS) It was a cloudy Monday in Delhi with the maximum temperature being recorded at 36.2 degree Celsius, four notches above normal. The minimum temperature was recorded at 18.2 degree Celsius, one notch above average for this time of the season.
The day’s maximum and minimum humidity was 79 and 22 percent, respectively.
According to the Met department, Tuesday should be similar with party cloudy skies throughout the day.
“Tuesday should see partly cloudy skies while the maximum and minimum temperature should be 37 and 19 degrees Celsius, respectively,” an official at the India Meteorological Department told IANS.
Sunday saw a maximum temperature of 32.8 degrees Celsius and a minimum of 17.7 degrees Celsius.
- Warm, humid day in Delhi; Cloudy Monday likely (Lead) - Mar 25, 2012
- Warm, cloudy Tuesday morning in Delhi - Mar 27, 2012
- Hot Friday in Delhi, cloudy Saturday likely (Lead) - Mar 30, 2012
- Hot Wednesday in Delhi (Lead) - Jun 13, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi - Mar 26, 2012
- Rain cools Delhi, more showers predicted (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- Hot day in Delhi, rain expected Tuesday (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Windy Wednesday in Delhi, cloudy Thursday likely (Lead) - Mar 28, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, cloudy Wednesday expected (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- Steamy Monday in Delhi as rains stay away again (Lead) - Jul 23, 2012
- Cloudy end to a sunny Friday in Delhi (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Some Delhi areas see rain (Second Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Sunny Saturday in Delhi, cloudy Sunday expected (Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, partly cloudy sky expected Tuesday (Lead) - May 21, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, heavy showers likely - Jul 13, 2012