Cloudy end to a sunny Friday in Delhi (Lead)April 20th, 2012 - 10:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 20 (IANS) The capital saw a sunny Friday with the maximum temperature reaching 37.5 degrees Celsius, a notch above average, turn cloudy towards evening. The minimum temperature for the day was 24.8 degrees Celsius, three notches above average.
The maximum humidity recorded was 56 percent while minimum was 29 percent.
The Met department has predicted a windy start to the weekend, Saturday with possibility of rain in some areas.
“Saturday could see partly cloudy skies with a possibility of light rain or thunder in some areas, accompanied with strong winds. The maximum and minimum temperature are expected to be 35 and 24 degrees Celsius respectively,” an official at the India Meteorological Department told IANS.
Thursday’s maximum and minimum temperatures were both a notch above average at 36.7 and 21.7 degrees Celsius, respectively.
- Some Delhi areas see rain (Second Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Warm and humid day in Delhi, rain likely (Lead) - Apr 19, 2012
- Sunny Saturday in Delhi, cloudy Sunday expected (Lead) - Apr 21, 2012
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Sunny morning in capital, rain likely - Jun 23, 2012
- Sultry morning in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 09, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely - May 13, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, light rain expected Saturday (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Sunny day in Delhi, partly cloudy sky expected Tuesday (Lead) - May 21, 2012
- Hot morning in Delhi, clear day ahead - Apr 21, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead - Sep 08, 2012
- Cloudy day for Delhi, rain likely (Lead) - Feb 04, 2012
- Sunny Sunday in Delhi, cloudy Monday likely (Lead) - May 06, 2012
- Humid day in Delhi, rains likely (Lead) - Jun 24, 2011
- Hot, humid day; could rain Wednesday (Lead) - Aug 30, 2011