Cloudy day in Delhi, showers aheadSeptember 8th, 2012 - 11:47 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 8 (IANS) It was a cloudy day for the capital Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 24.8 degrees Celsius. The weather department has forecast rains ahead.
“The sky will be cloudy. One or two spells of rain are likely during the day,” said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 33 degree Celsius, added the official.
A total of 2.6 mm of rain was recorded in the last 24 hours till 8.30 a.m.
Humidity recorded at 8.30 a.m. was a whopping 93 percent.
Friday’s maximum temperature settled a notch below the average for the season at 32.6 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was one notch above the season’s average at 26 degrees Celsius.
- Warm day in Delhi, rain likely - Sep 01, 2012
- Rainy Tuesday for Delhi, more likely Wednesday (Lead) - Sep 04, 2012
- Delhi has a breezy Tuesday (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains likely - Sep 17, 2012
- Humid Saturday for Delhi, rains likely Sunday (Lead) - Sep 17, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, showers expected - Jul 09, 2012
- Pleasant Wednesday, rains likely Thursday (Lead) - Aug 22, 2012
- Sunny Sunday morning in Delhi, wet evening likely - Sep 02, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain expected - Apr 28, 2012
- Breezy morning for Delhi, showers expected - Sep 06, 2012
- Warm day for Delhi, possibility of rain - Apr 03, 2012
- After cloudy Thursday, rain likely (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Pleasant Monday in Delhi with some rain, more expected Tuesday (Lead) - Sep 17, 2012
- Breezy Tuesday morning for Delhi, rain likely - Jul 10, 2012
Tags: cloudy day, degree celsius, humidity, india meteorological department, maximum temperature, minimum temperature, New Delhi, notch, rain, saturday morning, showers, sky, spells, weather department