Clooney recovering after surgeryNovember 21st, 2011 - 8:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 21 (IANS) Hollywood actor George Clooney is recovering after undergoing elbow surgery last week.
The “Up In The Air” actor was sporting a brace and sling over his right arm when he took his girlfriend Stacy Keibler to see an American football game in Baltimore, Maryland on Sunday, reports contactmusic.com.
Meanwhile, the 50-year-old’s new release “The Ides of March” is doing well at the box-office.
- Clooney introduces girlfriend to his parents - Sep 10, 2011
- Clooney, girlfriend suffer food poisoning - Jul 07, 2012
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler vacation in Cabo - Dec 23, 2011
- Clooney, Keibler split? - Sep 12, 2012
- Clooney fears hurting people - Jan 09, 2012
- Clooney likes strong women - Aug 10, 2011
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- Clooney's mom wants him to marry wrestler - Aug 01, 2012
- Stacy Keibler: 'George Clooney keeps me locked up' - Jan 10, 2012
- Brangelina plan midsummer party - Jun 20, 2012
- Stacy Keibler kills her pregnancy rumors by showing off her toned stomach - Jun 21, 2012
- Clooney goes public with rumoured girlfriend - Sep 12, 2011
- I don't care when people think I'm gay: Clooney - Mar 01, 2012
- Clooney to produce another play-based movie - Jun 19, 2012
- Gosling praises Clooney - Oct 15, 2011
Tags: actor george clooney, american football game, baltimore maryland, box office, elbow surgery, george clooney, girlfriend stacy, hollywood, hollywood actor, ides of march, london, new release, right arm, sling