Class 9 boy jumps off building, diesSeptember 6th, 2012 - 11:16 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 6 (IANS) A 14-year-old Class 9 student committed suicide by jumping off the eighth floor of a building here, police said Thursday. No suicide note was recovered.
Vaibhav Kumar jumped off Sky Lark Apartment in west Delhi’s Dwarka neighbourhood around 10 p.m. Wednesday. He lived in the apartment with his family.
He died on way to hospital.
The victim’s post-mortem report was awaited and CCTV footage of the apartment was being scanned, a police officer said.
- Student commits suicide by jumping off Metro station - Feb 15, 2011
- Woman jumps to death in Jaipur mall - Jul 24, 2012
- Woman critical after jumping off Delhi flyover - Aug 01, 2012
- Finn man commits suicide in Delhi - Apr 15, 2012
- Minor girl commits suicide with father's gun - Aug 22, 2012
- Delhi doctor's body found hanging in house (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Dowry demand leads woman to suicide - Apr 19, 2012
- Class 5 student hangs himself to death in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Woman banker commits suicide in Ghaziabad - Jun 07, 2012
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
- CRPF woman constable kills herself - May 13, 2012
- Woman commits suicide, six held in dowry case - Jun 14, 2012
- MBA student commits suicide - Nov 04, 2011
- Man jumps off highrise, dies - Apr 27, 2011
- Retired IIT professor kills self in Delhi - Oct 22, 2011