Class 7 student found dead in DelhiApril 10th, 2009 - 10:38 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 10 (IANS) A Class 7 student of Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, was Friday found dead near a drain in southeast Delhi. The police said it appeared to be a case of natural death as the boy suffered from seizures.
Naqi Anwar, student of evening classes, had gone missing from his home since April 8. His body was found near a drain in the Nizamuddin area Friday morning.
The police said Anwar often got fits. “His family says that for the past around six months he was fine and hence he was not being accompanied by any family member. We suspect that he might have got a fit and remained unattended. There are no injury marks on his body,” said a police officer.
The police said they were waiting for the post-mortem examination report.
“After initial investigations, we have ruled out murder,” said the officer.
Anwar’s two elder sisters study in the DPS evening classes, which the school holds for children from economically weaker sections.
- Missing girl's body found in drain - Feb 23, 2011
- Defence ministry official killed wife after fight over childless state? - Apr 03, 2012
- DRDO scientist's son found murdered - Jun 13, 2011
- Labourer's body found near Chautala's Delhi house - Aug 11, 2012
- Class 9 boy jumps off building, dies - Sep 06, 2012
- No police complaint filed after Gurgaon boy's death - Jul 06, 2012
- Satyawati College student hangs self in classroom - Feb 04, 2011
- Charred body found at Delhi nursery - Apr 18, 2012
- Verdict in Aman Kachru's ragged-to-death case Thursday - Nov 10, 2010
- Youth dies during run meant for railway recruitment - Apr 21, 2011
- Rohtak medical student falls from hostel roof, dies - Jul 06, 2012
- Valentine's Day fallout: Agra boy killed by classmates - Feb 17, 2012
- Body of BBA student found in pieces in Delhi - Sep 03, 2012
- Boy commits suicide after mother's scolding - Feb 28, 2011
- Teacher booked for beating girl student to death - Nov 23, 2010