Class 6 student found dead outside school in Uttar PradeshNovember 29th, 2010 - 10:30 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Nov 29 (IANS) A Class 6 student was Monday found dead under mysterious circumstances outside his school in Uttar Pradesh’s Muzaffarnagar district, police said.
Vikrant Kumar, aged around 12 years, was found dead outside the Dayanand Vedic Vidyalaya in Shamli town.
“As of now, I can only say that the boy’s death is a mystery. There’s no injury mark or even a scratch on his body that could have caused the death,” Senior Superintendent of Police Praveen Kumar told reporters in Muzaffarnagar, some 350 km from Lucknow.
“It also does not appear to be a case of poisoning,” he said.
“The boy’s parents do not want to get the post-mortem conducted. They insist that the death is natural. But only after the autopsy report, the exact reason behind the death will be ascertained,” he added.
Kumar denied media reports that claimed the boy died after being beaten up by three of his classmates.
- Boy declared dead wakes up in mortuary, doctor suspended - Nov 07, 2011
- Delhi policeman found dead in Uttar Pradesh - Sep 01, 2011
- Two Delhi businessman found dead in car - Oct 10, 2011
- Congress leader dies in mysterious circumstances - Aug 10, 2012
- BSF trooper found dead inside train - Nov 30, 2010
- Uttar Pradesh rights panel takes up killed doctor's case - Jun 24, 2011
- Dalit youth found dead, family cries foul - Jun 26, 2011
- Ready to face jail death probe: Uttar Pradesh official - Jun 28, 2011
- Mystery shrouds death of retired IAF personnel - Feb 14, 2011
- Afghan doctor found dead in Delhi - Jun 22, 2011
- Couple found dead in Haryana, honour killing suspected (Lead) - Jul 05, 2010
- Youth dies during run meant for railway recruitment - Apr 21, 2011
- UP girl's murder confirmed; 11 cops, three doctors suspended (Second Lead) - Jun 13, 2011
- Class 11 student found dead in Lucknow sports college - Aug 04, 2010
- Court rejects CBI probe plea in medical officer's death - Jun 24, 2011