Class 10 student electrocuted

November 22nd, 2011 - 11:30 pm ICT by IANS  

New Delhi, Nov 22 (IANS) A class 10 student was electrocuted when he tried to climb the gate of a school in west Delhi to join his friends who were playing inside, police said Tuesday.

Mukul, 16, a resident of Rama village at Naraina, was returning to home from his computer class Tuesday evening, when he saw his friends playing in the ground of Kendriya Vidyalaya number 3.

He tried to climb the iron gate of the school to get inside, but was electrocuted as current was flowing through the gate as an open wire was in contact, police said.

Mukul was taken to a nearby hospital, where doctors declared him dead.

Related Stories

Posted in Uncategorized |

Subscribe