Civilian injured in Srinagar grenade attackFebruary 18th, 2009 - 11:39 pm ICT by IANS
Srinagar, Feb 18 (IANS) A passer-by was injured when separatist guerrillas hurled a grenade at a paramilitary forces bunker in Srinagar Wednesday evening.
The police said separatist guerrillas hurled a grenade at a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) bunker in Magarmal area of the city, half a kilometre from city centre Lal Chowk, Wednesday evening, injuring a civilian.
“The grenade exploded outside the CRPF bunker resulting in splinter injuries to a civilian identified as Javaid Ahmad, who has been shifted to the hospital for treatment,” a police official said.
The CRPF troopers manning the bunker did not suffer any casualty in the attack, the police added.
- Five civilians injured in Kashmir - Aug 25, 2011
- Four injured in Srinagar grenade attack - May 14, 2010
- Two civilians injured in Kashmir explosion - Dec 24, 2010
- Policeman injured in Kashmir grenade attack - Jul 31, 2012
- Four injured in Srinagar grenade explosion - Dec 14, 2010
- Civilian wounded in Kashmir grenade explosion - Mar 26, 2010
- Four attacks injure four in Kashmir - Oct 25, 2011
- Five wounded in explosion in Srinagar (Lead) - May 14, 2010
- Injured cop dies in Srinagar hospital - May 15, 2010
- Two injured in Srinagar grenade explosion - Jan 13, 2009
- CRPF under attack in Kashmir - Jan 06, 2010
- Four injured in Kashmir attack, gun battle on (Lead) - Jan 06, 2010
- Ten injured in Pulwama grenade attacks - Dec 14, 2010
- One civilian injured in grenade attack in Kashmir - Jan 27, 2012
- Five injured in Kashmir blast (Lead) - Oct 26, 2011