Civil services aspirant commits suicideMay 17th, 2008 - 9:17 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, May 17 (IANS) A youth committed suicide in west Delhi after failing to clear the civil services examinations, the police said Saturday. Ayushman, 23, was upset as he had failed in the civil services exam, whose results were declared Friday.
He hanged himself Friday at his house in Rajouri Garden around 10.20 p.m., after the result was declared, a police official said.
No suicide note was recovered from him.
“His body was found by his younger sister and mother. He was rushed to hospital where he was declared dead,” the official said.
Ayushman’s father, Jitendra Nath, is an engineer posted in Assam.
- Delhi-based Jet Airways pilot commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Civil services aspirant commits suicide - Jun 11, 2011
- Delhi university student commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Two cases of suicide in Gurgaon - May 02, 2012
- Man hacks his brother to death, hangs himself - Oct 03, 2011
- Two Class 12 girls commit suicide - Jun 11, 2011
- Five people commit suicide in Delhi - Oct 07, 2011
- Medical student commits suicide in AIIMS - Mar 04, 2012
- Boy commits suicide after mother's scolding - Feb 28, 2011
- Geetika suicide: Kanda's kin detained - Aug 11, 2012
- Family dispute leads Delhi resident to suicide - Aug 10, 2012
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene (Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Geetika suicide: Police arrest Chaddha, Kanda absconding - Aug 08, 2012
- Delhi Police aspirant goes missing - Jun 08, 2012
- Class 10 student commits suicide - Aug 11, 2010