CISF officer killed in Moradabad accidentFebruary 29th, 2012 - 9:50 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Feb 29 (IANS) A Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) officer was killed when a speeding truck rammed into his car at Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh Wednesday.
According to information received at the Uttar Pradesh Home Department, the officer, identified as S.P. Saini, was an assistant commandant with the CISF and was posted with the 622 Battalion at Moradabad.
The mishap took place near Shahpur village when a speeding truck, coming from the opposite direction, rammed into Saini’s official car - a Tavera - which was being driven by his driver.
Saini was injured critically in the mishap and was rushed to a medical facility in Moradabad but could not be saved. His driver is battling for his life.
- Six of family killed in accident - Oct 13, 2011
- Five killed in Uttar Pradesh accident - Dec 23, 2010
- 15 dead in Uttar Pradesh road mishap - Jun 25, 2012
- Six of a family die in accident - May 23, 2011
- Five die in accident - Nov 25, 2011
- Criminals run truck over UP sub-inspector - May 17, 2012
- Speeding truck mows down 15 in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 22, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh official killed in road accident - Nov 05, 2010
- Three cops killed as truck rams into police station - Jun 16, 2012
- Five killed in road accident in Kanpur - Jul 25, 2012
- Locals clash with police over youth's death - Nov 15, 2011
- Two killed as truck hits school van - Nov 05, 2011
- Elephant hit by truck, killed - Dec 01, 2010
- Truck kills two policemen - Feb 22, 2012
- Returning from marriage, eight of family killed in accident - May 12, 2011