Chopper with French tourists makes emergency landingSeptember 15th, 2009 - 8:08 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, Sep 15 (IANS) A private helicopter carrying two French tourists Tuesday made an emergency landing in Uttar Pradesh’s Muzaffarnagar district after it developed a technical snag. No one was injured.
“The chopper landed safely in a field in Kairana town in Muzaffarnagar. The two French tourists alongwith the pilot and the co-pilot escaped unhurt,” Superintendent of Police (rural) Raju Babu told IANS over the phone.
The private tourist helicopter, which was on its way from New Delhi to Uttarkashi in Uttarakhand, belonged to the New Delhi-based Himalayan Heli Services company.
“A team of engineers called from Delhi is repairing the chopper,” Babu said.
- Private chopper makes emergency landing in Uttar Pradesh - Aug 19, 2010
- Munda: I am fine, will soon get back to work - May 12, 2012
- Pilot wisdom saved Munda and others - May 09, 2012
- Jharkhand CM survives nasty chopper crash (Evening Lead) - May 09, 2012
- Dhruv choppers grounded after crash - Oct 20, 2011
- Gehlot's chopper makes emergency landing - Nov 20, 2011
- Chopper business to fly high in India - Mar 09, 2011
- Munda recovering in hospital after chopper crash - May 10, 2012
- Chidambaram concludes three-day Kashmir visit - Jun 22, 2011
- Chopper crashes at Siachen, pilot killed (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Army chopper crashes in Siachen, pilot killed - May 23, 2012
- DGCA to probe pilot's girlfriend on Badal's chopper - Sep 11, 2009
- HAL chopper lands atop building; pilots safe (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Pakistan appreciated after Indian chopper returns safely - Oct 23, 2011
- Arunachal MP puts Pawan Hans in dock, blames poor upkeep for crash - Apr 21, 2011