Chloe is MaxMara’s face of the futureFebruary 27th, 2012 - 8:47 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 27 (IANS) “Hugo” star Chloe Moretz has been named MaxMara’s 2012 Face of the Future.
The 15-year-old American actress will be honoured by the label at an award ceremony in Beverly Hills in June and she follows in the footsteps of Katie Holmes, Zoe Saldana and Emily Blunt, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Criteria for The Women in Film, MaxMara Face of the Future Award includes “an actress experiencing a turning point in her career” and “embodiment of style and grace”.
Chloe is renowned for her style and recently revealed she strives to look “flirty” yet age appropriate on the red carpet.
She loves dressing up for film premieres and events but said: “It’s all up to my stylist, Nell Kalonji. I owe it to her for everything she pulls for me and puts together for me. (I) have to be very age appropriate, but at the same time flirty and chic and young.
“I definitely keep it safe because I’m not that kind of girl. I’m not risque - I’m very normal and grounded. So I definitely don’t want to get older when I have a lot of time to do that.”
- MaxMara honours Katie Holmes - Feb 27, 2011
- Zoe Saldana 'comes out' about her love life - Jun 03, 2010
- Zoe Saldana Engaged To Keith Britton - Jul 01, 2010
- Courtney Cox lands Women in Film Foundation award - Apr 07, 2010
- Avatar star Zoe Saldana is engaged - Jul 01, 2010
- I'm not a pink girl: Saldana - May 15, 2012
- No childhood lost for Chloe Moretz - Nov 29, 2011
- Saldana upset over Vartan's kissing objection - Aug 26, 2011
- Saldana's fashion choices - Oct 21, 2011
- Drew Barrymore to direct music video - Jun 22, 2011
- Martin Scorsese treats everyone as equal: Moretz - Apr 30, 2012
- New York understands fashion: Saldana - Aug 23, 2011
- Zoe Saldana stars in action film - Aug 24, 2011
- Zoe Saldana desperate for kids - Apr 29, 2012
- Family forced Saldana to learn driving - Aug 21, 2011
Tags: american actress, award ceremony, beverly hills, chloe moretz, embodiment, film premieres, flirty, footsteps, hugo, kalonji, katie holmes, kind of girl, maxmara, red carpet, stylist, turning point, zoe saldana