Children are scared of me: Emma WatsonJuly 7th, 2011 - 4:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 7 (IANS) Actress Emma Watson says that little children sometimes get scared of her as they think that she has the powers of her “Harry Potter” alter-ego and is going to cast a spell on them.
Watson is seen Hermione Granger in the “Harry Potter” franchise since the age of 10 and in the film she often uses her quick wit and encyclopedic knowledge to help her close friend.
“Some little children are sometimes scared of me because they think I can do a spell, and that I really am magic in real life. And I’ve always found that really funny, and I try and kind of say, ‘I won’t do anything to you. It’s OK’,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 21-year-old as saying.
“Sometimes you can’t convince them, because they believe in it. They really believe in it. They really think that I’m Hermione in real life, which I love. It’s funny,” she added.
- Emma Watson ready for life after 'Harry Potter' - Nov 15, 2010
- Emma Watson reveals that she can use a washing machine - Feb 24, 2012
- Emma Watson living 'normal life' on campus - Sep 26, 2010
- When Watson went from being 'Hermione' to a hottie! - Nov 28, 2010
- Emma Watson to flaunt her body in next - Jul 11, 2011
- Emma Watson has been 'in love once' - Nov 13, 2010
- Emma Watson wants to be a strong role model - Jul 13, 2011
- Emma Watson 'wants to be naughtier' - Nov 06, 2010
- Emma Watson will miss 'Harry Potter' - Dec 02, 2010
- Watson parties at pole dancing club - Jul 14, 2011
- Emma wants to explore herself - Jul 10, 2011
- Emma Watson feels shy around fans - Jul 25, 2012
- Emma Watson plans to lead a normal life - Jul 12, 2011
- Emma Watson is dating Johnny Simmon! - Jun 16, 2011
- Emma Watson quits college - Mar 08, 2011