Chhattisgarh’s commercial taxes collection up 22 percentJanuary 17th, 2012 - 1:24 pm ICT by IANS
Raipur, Jan 17 (IANS) Chhattisgarh’s commercial taxes revenue collection has risen by 22 percent till December 2011 compared to the corresponding period of the last fiscal, an official statement said Tuesday.
“The state has made commercial taxes revenue collection of Rs.4,402 crore by the end of the third quarter, Dec 31, 2011, of the current fiscal year, which is up 22 percent from the commercial taxes income made during the corresponding period in last fiscal year,” the statement quoting commercial taxes minister Amar Agrawal said.
It added that the minister has instructed commercial taxes officials across the state to act hard against tax evaders and impose heavy penalty and register first information report (FIR) against those found evading taxes.
- Gross direct tax collection up 26 percent - Sep 08, 2011
- Direct tax collections rise 14.6 percent in April-January - Feb 08, 2012
- Bengal commercial tax collection up - Feb 16, 2012
- Personal income tax collection up 10.02 percent in April-May - Jun 13, 2012
- Chhattisgarh sets higher tax collection target - Apr 23, 2010
- Slap criminal cases after CAG expose: Ajit Jogi - Apr 05, 2012
- Direct tax revenue up 18 percent to Rs.2,04,351 crore - Nov 04, 2010
- VAT evaders pay over Rs.5 crore penalty in Delhi - Jun 26, 2012
- Tax collections, notably in services, encouraging: Mukherjee - Jul 27, 2011
- Chhattisgarh cabinet reshuffled - Feb 18, 2012
- Direct tax mop-up jumps 19 percent, beats target - Oct 19, 2010
- Chhattisgarh short of 1,846 doctors - Dec 23, 2011
- 15 IAS officials shifted in Chhattisgarh - Feb 13, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's first quarter net up one percent - Jul 18, 2012
- Indirect tax mop-up rises to 42.4 percent - Nov 16, 2010