Chhattisgarh reshuffles 14 IAS officersDecember 20th, 2008 - 1:17 am ICT by IANS
Raipur, Dec 19 (IANS) In the first ever reshuffle after retaining power in the November assembly polls, Chhattisgarh’s ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Friday reshuffled 14 officers of the Indian Administrative Services (IAS). According to an order issued by the general administration department, Bastar division commissioner R.S. Vishwakarma has been appointed secretary mining department.
Ganesh Shankar Mishra will be the new commissioner of the Bastar division. He was secretary, in the health and family welfare department.
The Bilaspur district collector Subodh Kumar Singh has been appointed collector of Raipur district while Sonmoni Borah will be the new collector of the Bilaspur district.
- 15 IAS officials shifted in Chhattisgarh - Feb 13, 2012
- Abducted collector: Maoists' mediators fly to Bastar - Apr 28, 2012
- Armed Maoists receive interlocutors in Chhattisgarh jungle (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
- Mediators sum up talks as rebels hike demands, justify abduction (Second Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Maoists' mediators sum up talks as rebels hike demands (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- IAS officers reshuffled in Chhattisgarh - Aug 25, 2009
- Poll panel removes three officials in Chhattisgarh - Oct 25, 2008
- Maoists' mediators reach Raipur - Apr 26, 2012
- Poll panel removes Chhattisgarh cop - Nov 05, 2008
- Abducted Chhattisgarh district collector's release likely - Apr 30, 2012
- Chhattisgarh reshuffles 11 IAS officers - May 31, 2009
- Two kidnappings: Maoists release MLA, hold on to collector (Roundup) - Apr 26, 2012
- Maoists free Menon, says ready to serve in Sukma again (Second Lead) - May 03, 2012
- Sukma collector may be released soon (Lead) - May 01, 2012
- Abducted collector: Government, Maoist mediators hold talks (Lead) - Apr 26, 2012