Chhattisgarh junior official’s illegal assets - Rs.50 mn!February 16th, 2011 - 3:48 pm ICT by IANS
Raipur, Feb 16 (IANS) A junior official posted in Chhattisgarh’s Korba town has illegal assets worth a whopping Rs.50 million, officials of the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) said Wednesday.EOW carried out raids Tuesday at five locations related to Awadhkishore Gautam, sub-divisional officer with the water resources department, and seized several documents.
“After analyzing the papers we have found that the officer had illegal assets worth at least Rs.50 million,” a source here in EOW told IANS.
The source stated that EOW officials were still analysing the documents related to Gautam’s investments in the share market and land purchases. The EOW has registered a case against the officer but he is yet to be arrested.
- With Rs.35 mn in assets, forest official in dock - May 11, 2011
- Official booked for Rs.40 million in illegal assets - Dec 30, 2010
- Rs.50 mn assets seized from Chhattisgarh government employee - Aug 25, 2011
- Chhattisgarh engineer owns assets over Rs.60 mn - Sep 22, 2011
- Two Bastar officers found holding millions worth assets - Jul 20, 2011
- Chhattisgarh in no hurry to punish corrupt IAS officer - May 29, 2011
- Chhattisgarh official owns assets worth Rs.40 mn! - Oct 22, 2010
- Junior engineer raided for unaccounted money - Aug 05, 2010
- Chhattisgarh engineer has assets of Rs.40 million - Nov 26, 2010
- Chhattisgarh official found with assets worth Rs.11 cr - Aug 29, 2012
- Chhattisgarh officer faces anti-corruption raid - Jan 22, 2011
- Chhattisgarh inspector owns assets worth Rs.5 crore - Oct 09, 2009
- Tainted Chhattisgarh IAS officer suspended - Feb 11, 2010
- Chhattisgarh labour official has over Rs.20 mn assets - Jan 07, 2012
- Junior official owns assets worth Rs.40 mn - Apr 20, 2011