Cheryl still in love with ex-husbandJune 27th, 2011 - 2:10 am ICT by IANS
London, June 27 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole is still in love with ex-husband Ashley and wants to start a family with him.”She doesn’t want to wait until she’s over 30 to start a family. And she thinks Ashley’s the most natural person to be dad to her babies,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a friend of Cheryl as saying.
Ashley, 30, married singer Cheryl, 27, in July 2006, they separated in February 2010 and their divorced came through in September 2010.
Ashley reportedly cheated on Cheryl five times while they were married.
A friend of the footballer says that it’s up to the singer to make the relationship work for the second time.
“She wants to follow her heart and do what will make her happy. But she has to sort her life out first. He was blamed for the end of the marriage and that’s fair enough.
But Cheryl has to take some responsibility. Her career always came first. But if Cheryl takes him back she’ll put everything into the relationship.
Her career is far less important to her than starting a family,” said a friend of Ashley.
- Ashley, Cheryl reunite, plan to start family (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Cheryl drops surname - Apr 09, 2012
- Ashley Cole to propose to Cheryl again - Jul 06, 2011
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012
- Air hostess warns Cheryl against Ashley - Jul 27, 2011
- Cheryl Cole visits Ashley's mother - May 05, 2011
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Cole wanted family before solo career - Jun 08, 2012
- I will always love Ashley: Cheryl Cole - Feb 09, 2011
- Cheryl Cole hopes to be friends with ex-husband - Oct 24, 2010
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Cheryl Cole supports same-sex marriage - Jun 16, 2012
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cheryl's mum wary of her relationship with Tre - Aug 25, 2012