Cheryl Cole visits Ashley’s motherMay 5th, 2011 - 8:42 am ICT by IANS
London, May 5 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has sparked rumours that she might forgive her footballer husband Ashley Cole after she spent Easter Sunday with his mother.
The news that she spent time with Ashley’s mother, Sue Cole, came out after one of her fans posted a photograph of herself with Cheryl on her Twitter page.
The youngster named Yasemin wrote the singer had “popped round to say hi” to her former mother-in-law, reports dailymail.co.uk.
According to sources, Ashley was not in the house in Chigwell, Essex, at the time Cheryl paid the visit. Cheryl and Ashley’s mother have remained close despite their divorce last year.
- Cheryl still in love with ex-husband - Jun 27, 2011
- Cheryl drops surname - Apr 09, 2012
- Air hostess warns Cheryl against Ashley - Jul 27, 2011
- Cheryl's mum-in-law urges her to get back with ex-husband Ashley Cole - Feb 21, 2011
- Ashley Cole dating Cheryl Cole lookalike - Jun 07, 2010
- Cole avoids talking about her love life - Sep 10, 2012
- Cheryl Cole hopes to be friends with ex-husband - Oct 24, 2010
- Ashley plans second honeymoon with Cheryl - Jul 12, 2011
- Cheryl's 10 mn pounds worth of demands from Ashley - Jul 07, 2011
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Ashley, Cheryl reunite, plan to start family (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Ashley to remarry Cheryl - Jul 04, 2011
- I'll always love Ashley: Cheryl Cole - Oct 15, 2010
- Ashley Cole plans to win Cheryl back - Mar 26, 2010