Cheryl Cole takes vitamin shotsJune 22nd, 2012 - 4:15 am ICT by IANS
London, June 22 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole is reportedly injecting herself with vitamin B12 shots to cope with the hectic showbiz lifestyle.
The 28-year-old singer posed for photographers at London’s G-A-Y nightclub Saturday with a plaster on her left arm.
Last week, Cheryl’s hectic schedule saw her promote new records and an arena tour.
According to the insiders in her camp, Cole has tried the drastic hangover cure. Dozens of A-listers now have vitamin B12 injections to banish exhaustion some of them include Rihanna, Simon Cowell, Madonna and Katy Perry, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The stars have discovered the benefits like weight loss, clear skin and thick hair.
- Rihanna, Cole collaboration will happen: Will.I.Am - Jul 16, 2012
- Cheryl offered 10mn pounds for 'American Idol'? - May 25, 2012
- Is Cheryl Cole On Board For U.S. X Factor? - Jan 26, 2011
- Jessie J flaunts Indian designers' gown at Brit Awards (With Images) - Feb 23, 2012
- Cheryl Cole has girl crush on Rihanna - Feb 17, 2011
- Rihanna to endorse Madonna's coconut drink - May 12, 2011
- Rihanna slams sex tape reports - Aug 28, 2011
- Ashley plans second honeymoon with Cheryl - Jul 12, 2011
- Cowell calls Cheryl Cole a witch - Jul 05, 2010
- Cheryl Cole in danger after Afghanistan visit? - Sep 18, 2011
- Cole most talked about celebrity - Feb 17, 2011
- Avril Lavigne's half-shaved hairdo - Jun 14, 2012
- Rihanna, Darke dating? - Jul 05, 2011
- Cheryl drops Cole, uses Tweedy as last name - Jun 24, 2010
- Ronnie Wood doesn't like Simon Cowell - Feb 27, 2011
Tags: arena tour, cheryl cole, clear skin, dailystar, dozens, exhaustion, hangover cure, hectic schedule, insiders, left arm, listers, madonna, photographers, plaster, rihanna, showbiz, simon cowell, thick hair, vitamin b12 injections, vitamin b12 shots