Cheryl Cole set for to date soldierSeptember 24th, 2011 - 9:14 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 24 (IANS) The British soldier who swapped numbers with Cheryl Cole on her recent trip to Afghanistan is desperate to take the Girls Aloud singer out on a date when he returns to Britain.
Royal Marine Andy Baker - known as ‘Bagsy’ to his friends - met Cole when she travelled to Afghanistan on a morale boosting trip for troops earlier this month.
“Andy would love to take Cheryl out for dinner when he’s back in the UK. He thought she was lovely, really gorgeous - I think all the guys did,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Cheryl Cole loves New York - Oct 15, 2011
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Nicola retrieves Cheryl's phone from toilet - Dec 18, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Morrison praises Cheryl Cole - May 14, 2012
- Cheryl Cole flirted with Prince Harry? - Jun 17, 2012
- Cheryl Cole in danger after Afghanistan visit? - Sep 18, 2011
- Cole looks at man's shoes before dating - Jul 06, 2012
- Cheryl Cole plans alcohol free Christmas lunch - Dec 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehab - Nov 03, 2011
- Cole will judge the US version of 'The X Factor' - Apr 27, 2011
- Cole has crush on Diaz! - Sep 21, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cole to do a cameo in 'Glee' - Jul 04, 2012