Chavan visits Pune victimsJanuary 25th, 2012 - 10:23 pm ICT by IANS
Pune, Jan 25 (IANS) Maharashtra Chief Minister Pritiviraj Chavan Wednesday visited a hospital here to meet those injured in the rampage by a rogue bus driver who killed nine people and wounded two dozen.
“The chief minister met the survivors and their families at Sasson Hospital and assured them all support,” Pune Collector Vikas Deshmukh told IANS.
Several political leaders including Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar and Shiv Sena legislator Neelam Gorhe also visited the victims.
- Pune deaths: Maharashtra opposition flays government, probe ordered (Lead) - Aug 10, 2011
- Chavan, ministers visit ailing Deshmukh - Aug 08, 2012
- Shiv Sena activists protest over removal of Konddev's statue in Pune - Dec 27, 2010
- Uddhav Thackeray demands Ajit Pawar's resignation - May 08, 2011
- Deshmukh remains critical (Lead) - Aug 08, 2012
- CID to probe Maharashtra legislators' 'fake signatures' - Mar 29, 2012
- Nine die as bus driver goes berserk in busy Pune (Roundup) - Jan 25, 2012
- Maharashtra celebrates Ambedkar's birth anniversary - Apr 14, 2012
- Pune blasts: Rs.30 crore granted for installing CCTVs - Aug 05, 2012
- Ajit Pawar, Pune mayor get notices for violating poll code - Jan 06, 2012
- Deshmukh's mortal remains consigned to flames (Second Lead) - Aug 15, 2012
- Ambedkar Jayanti celebrated; Dalits stage sit-in (Lead) - Apr 14, 2012
- Pune stunned as rogue bus driver crushes nine (Intro Roundup) - Jan 25, 2012
- Pune stunned as rogue bus driver crushes eight (Second Intro Roundup) - Jan 25, 2012
- Congress, NCP bicker in Maharashtra; Sena for central rule - Feb 01, 2012