Chaudhary new Haryana chief secretaryApril 3rd, 2012 - 10:06 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, April 3 (IANS) The Haryana government Tuesday appointed Pradeep Kumar Chaudhary as the state’s new chief secretary, an official spokesman said here.
Chaudhary replaces Urvashi Gulati, who retired March 31.
The 1977-batch Haryana cadre Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer was on central deputation and was serving as secretary in the department of industrial policy and promotion in the union government from last November.
He served as additional secretary in the union ministry of commerce earlier and was the chief negotiator for the India-EU Free Trade Agreement (FTA).
Gulati has been appointed information commissioner in the state information commission.
- Hira new Himachal chief secretary - Mar 31, 2012
- Urvashi Gulati to be next Haryana chief secretary - Oct 30, 2009
- Shashi Kant Sharma next defence secretary - Jul 07, 2011
- New Punjab chief secretary, police chief appointed - Mar 15, 2012
- Praveen Tripathi is Delhi's new chief secretary - Apr 02, 2011
- Kashmir gets new chief secretary - Jan 15, 2011
- P.K. Pradhan takes over as health secretary - Oct 17, 2011
- Pradeep Kumar is next CVC: Sources (Lead) - Jul 02, 2011
- Ajit Seth is new cabinet secretary (Lead) - May 24, 2011
- Seth assumes charge as cabinet secretary (Lead) - Jun 13, 2011
- Seth takes over as cabinet secretary tomorrow - Jun 13, 2011
- R Gopalan appointed Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs - Jan 31, 2011
- Happy at being picked as CVC: Pradeep Kumar - Jul 03, 2011
- Uday Varma takes charge as I and B ministry secretary - Oct 20, 2011
- Sudripto Roy Himachal's new chief secretary - May 01, 2012
Tags: chandigarh, chief negotiator, chief secretary, deputation, free trade agreement, gulati, haryana government, India, indian administrative service, information commission, information commissioner, last november, ministry of commerce, pradeep kumar, spokesman, state information, union government, union ministry, urvashi