Chasing a runaway tenant can land you in the slammer!November 14th, 2007 - 10:15 am ICT by admin
The 46-year old revealed that her search for the woman who owed her 1,200 pounds turned into a nightmare when the police came knocking on her door and arrested her instead.
Ms Batt reveals how she was held in a cell for eight hours, fingerprinted and then DNA-tested before the charges were finally dropped.
The experience, she says, made her feel like the criminal instead.
“I felt like a criminal - even though I’d done nothing wrong,” the Mirror quoted her, as saying. (ANI)
- Wendy Williams to host 'Love Triangle' - Apr 19, 2011
- Uma Thurman's stalker violates probation order - Nov 03, 2010
- Russell Brand is 'No.1 priority' for Katy Perry - Apr 09, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian makes her acting debut - Mar 30, 2011
- Dog the bounty hunter's daughter charged with harassment - Apr 08, 2011
- Us Weekly sorry over using fake Sarah Palin quotes - Feb 12, 2011
- Brit mum jailed for not returning cricket ball! - Jul 10, 2010
- Wendi Deng jumps to Rupert's defense when he was attacked with a foam pie - Jul 20, 2011
- British soldier jailed for rape - Mar 10, 2012
- Wake County, NC woman arrested after police find missing boyfriend in their freezer - Oct 09, 2010
- Man held for killing wife over dowry - May 10, 2011
- Indian American charged for 'phantom' payday loan scam - Apr 12, 2012
- Paternity suit against Tiwari: Court gets DNA report - Feb 15, 2012
- CRPF man, brother held for rape - Feb 10, 2011
- Touch DNA test would not have helped in Aarushi case: Expert - Dec 30, 2010