Charlie Sheen admits he was out of controlSeptember 17th, 2011 - 3:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 17 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen, who was fired from his hit sitcom “Two And A Half Men” admits his behaviour went out of control.
“It was like a runaway train that I was kind of the reluctant conductor of. And it just kept going. I said some things that were a little out there. I might have overshot the mark a little bit,” Sheen said.
“But these were just metaphors…These were just jokes,” Dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.
“I was out of control absolutely. I think it’s important that people see, that I see, and that I feel, that was just one crazy chapter and one weird phase. I was this guy before it started and so I can be that guy again afterwards,” he said.
Sheen was fired from the show early this year after publicly feuding with producers and series creator Chuck Lorre - and the incident sent the actor on a downward spiral.
- Sheen miffed with 'Two And a Half Men' boss - Apr 30, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to be killed off in TV series - Jun 28, 2011
- Sheen planning 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party - Aug 09, 2011
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- Michael J. Fox wants Charlie Sheen back on 'Two and a Half Men' - Apr 11, 2011
- Sheen should beg for 'Two And A Half Men' return: Baldwin - Mar 14, 2011
- Sheen to return to 'Two And A Half Men'? - Apr 14, 2011
- Charlie Sheen fired from 'Two And A Half Men' - Mar 08, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' production halted after Charlie Sheen assails creator - Feb 25, 2011
- 'Two and Half Men' reboot is in the pipeline - Apr 29, 2011
- Sheen calls TV producers 'infants' for firing him - Mar 09, 2011
- 'Two And a Half Men' may be re-launched sans Sheen - Apr 29, 2011
- Lowe to replace Sheen in 'Two And A Half Men'? - Mar 10, 2011
- Rob Lowe or John Stamos may replace Sheen in 'Two and A Half Men' - Mar 09, 2011
- 'I'm not angry, I'm passionate', says Charlie Sheen - Feb 28, 2011