Chargesheet in Delhi High Court blast WednesdayMarch 12th, 2012 - 9:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 12 (IANS) The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is likely to file its chargesheet in the Sep 7, 2011 Delhi High Court blast on Wednesday against five people accused of planning and executing the terror attack.
The chargesheet names Amir Abbas Dev and Wasim Akram Malik, who were arrested September 2011 and are in judicial custody. The other three accused - Malik’s brother and an alleged Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) terrorist Junaid Akram Malik, Hafiz and Amir Kamal - are absconding, court sources said Monday.
According to the sources, the NIA has moved an application for issuing proclamations against three absconding accused.
The accused have been booked under Sections 120-B (criminal conspiracy), 153-A (promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race or language and doing acts prejudicial to maintenance of harmony) and 134-A (attack on government servant on duty) of the Indian Penal Code.
The blast, which took place outside gate no 5 of the high court, killed 15 people and injured over 80.
- Chargesheet filed in Delhi High Court blast case - Mar 13, 2012
- High court blast aimed at saving Guru from gallows: NIA - Mar 13, 2012
- Judicial custody of high court blast accused extended - Mar 28, 2012
- Delhi HC blast: Court finds evidence against accused - Sep 04, 2012
- Delhi High Court blast: Charges filed against six (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- An year after HC blast, Delhi courts' more secure: Police - Sep 06, 2012
- Delhi High Court blast: Court to frame charges Oct 1 - Sep 21, 2012
- Delhi HC blast: Order against accused reserved - Aug 24, 2012
- Delhi HC blast: Court to frame charges Sep 18 (Lead) - Sep 04, 2012
- Delhi blast suspects brought to capital - Sep 21, 2011
- Delhi court blast accused killed in Kishtwar (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Delhi court blast accused killed in Kishtwar (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- NIA raids suspects' residences in Jammu, Kishtwar - Oct 19, 2011
- Delhi blast accused's plea to be heard May 1 - Apr 18, 2012
- Delhi High Court blast: Accused records statement - May 02, 2012
Tags: abbas, amir kamal, court sources, criminal conspiracy, delhi high court, enmity, government servant, hafiz, harmony, hizbul mujahideen, indian penal code, investigation agency, judicial custody, junaid, malik, national investigation, New Delhi, proclamations, terror attack, wasim akram