Chandigarh woman alleges gangrapeJuly 24th, 2011 - 4:50 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, July 24 (IANS) A married woman in Chandigarh has alleged she was gangraped by her ex-boyfriend and his accomplices for over one and a half months after they abducted her in May, police said Sunday. The crime was confirmed by medical examination.
The victim, in her complaint to the police, said she was able to escape from the clutches of her tormenters Saturday evening.
She alleged she was repeatedly raped by Parmod Bhargava and his three accomplices at different places, mostly hotels, in Chandigarh and adjoining Mohali town after she was abducted.
“The medical examination has confirmed gangrape. All the accused are absconding,” a police officer told IANS.
- Haryana university student alleges gang-rape - May 18, 2012
- Two held for Assam girl's gang-rape in Delhi - Sep 12, 2012
- Doctors among four charged with rape - May 25, 2012
- Minor gangraped, one held - Sep 03, 2011
- Kolkata woman who alleged gangrape does volte face - Aug 14, 2012
- Woman alleges gangrape in Kolkata - Aug 13, 2012
- Minor abducted, gang-raped - Nov 16, 2011
- Five arrested for gangraping Gurgaon pub employee (Lead) - Mar 13, 2012
- Another rape in Bengal, victim deaf and mute - Feb 29, 2012
- Two held for Ghaziabad gangrape - Mar 15, 2012
- Minor gangraped in moving van, one held (Lead) - Jul 05, 2011
- Minor gangraped in moving van, one held - Jul 04, 2011
- Man rapes minor step-daughter - Aug 02, 2011
- Abducted minor rescued by police - Dec 09, 2011
- Teenage girl gangraped by dance instructor, others - Jul 09, 2011