Chand-Fiza love story has yet another twistFebruary 1st, 2009 - 12:38 am ICT by IANS
Chandigarh/Gurgaon, Jan 31 (IANS) Adding another twist to his dramatic love story, former Haryana deputy chief minister Chander Mohan Saturday hinted that he could go back to his first wife and children but his second wife Anuradha Bali said he was being forced to say so.“I still love my wife (first wife Seema Bishnoi) and our children,” Chander Mohan, who converted to Islam and changed his name to Chand Mohammed for the second marriage, said in Gurgaon.
Chander Mohan has been keeping away from Bali, who too changed her name to Fiza, for the last four days.
She said he had been “kidnapped” by his younger brother Kuldip Bishnoi’s goons.
Bali Saturday dismissed the latest statements from Chander Mohan saying he was being forced to say all this.
Meanwhile, a Canadian group, India-Pacific Media and movies Inc. and India Post Canada, has approached Bali for cinematic rights for her life story.
The film is likely to be titled “Fiza ka Chand”.
Vikram Bajwa, the chief executive of the Canadian Group, said the offer had been made to her and she was considering it.
“We are even offering her to play her own role in the movie,” Bajwa added.
Chander Mohan, the elder son of former Haryana chief minister Bhajan Lal, lost his high-profile job as deputy chief minister in December when he married Bali amid controversy.
- More cash, jewellery comes out of Fiza's lockers - Sep 13, 2012
- Huge cash recovered from Fiza's house - Aug 09, 2012
- Fiza cremated in Chandigarh - Aug 07, 2012
- Fiza Mohammed found (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Police detain Fiza over neighbour's complaint - Oct 17, 2010
- Fiza arrested on neighbour's complaint, gets bail (Lead) - Oct 17, 2010
- Fiza dies in mysterious circumstances (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Hooda's ministers not new to crime controversies (News Analysis) - Aug 06, 2012
- Haryana''s former Deputy CM Chand Mohammad goes missing - Jan 28, 2009
- Chand Mohammads second wife tries to commit suicide - Jan 29, 2009
- Chander Mohan, second wife differ on 'kidnap' drama (Lead) - Jan 28, 2009
- Second wife says former Haryana deputy chief minister 'kidnapped' - Jan 28, 2009
- Fiza Mohammed commits suicide - Aug 06, 2012
- Chander Mohan's love life costs him Congress ticket - Sep 24, 2009
- Chand again Chander Mohan, returns to Hinduism - Jul 28, 2009