Chaddha’s judicial custody extended till Sep 11August 30th, 2012 - 5:37 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 30 (IANS) A Delhi court Thursday extended till Sep 11 the judicial custody of Aruna Chaddha, an accused in former flight attendant Geetika Sharma’s suicide.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Devender Kumar Jangala extended the judicial custody of Chaddha.
She would now be presented in court on the day when co-accused and Haryana former minister Gopal Goyal Kanda’s judicial custody would end.
Chaddha was an official of the now-defunct MDLR Airlines where Geetika was employed. She was arrested Aug 8.
Geetika, 23, accused Kanda, her employer, and Chaddha of harassing her and forcing her to commit suicide. She died on the night of Aug 4-5 at her house in Delhi’s Ashok Vihar. Both Kanda and Chaddha have denied the allegations.
Charges of criminal intimidation and abetment to suicide were slapped on Kanda and Chaddha over the suicide.
- Aruna Chaddha moves bail application - Aug 31, 2012
- Court again rejects cops' plea seeking Chaddha's custody - Aug 21, 2012
- Court issues warrant against Kanda (Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Kanda sent to 7 days police custody (Lead) - Aug 18, 2012
- Court issues warrant against Kanda - Aug 16, 2012
- Chaddha's police custody extended by three days - Aug 13, 2012
- Hearing on Aruna Chaddha's bail plea deferred - Sep 05, 2012
- Court rejects Aruna Chaddha's bail plea - Sep 07, 2012
- Kanda's anticipatory bail plea decision Friday - Aug 16, 2012
- Kanda's police custody extended by three days - Aug 25, 2012
- Court again rejects cops' plea for Chaddha's custody (Lead) - Aug 21, 2012
- Police to question Chaddha for three more days (Lead) - Aug 13, 2012
- Police scan Kanda's 400 SMS to Geetika - Aug 12, 2012
- Kanda sent to judicial custody (Lead) - Aug 28, 2012
- Kanda's police custody extended by three days (Lead) - Aug 25, 2012