CEO of multinational company missingJune 25th, 2008 - 1:30 am ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, June 24 (IANS) The top official of a Gurgaon-based multinational software company has gone missing since June 18. His wife has alleged the police have not done much to trace her husband. Subhashish Mitra (32), the CEO of Zentech Ltd at Gurgaon, left his Amrapali Apartments residence in Sector-3 Vaishali, on June 18.
His wife, Arunati Mitra, lodged a missing persons complaint with the Indirapuram police. However, police recorded the incident as ‘missing’ in their general diary on June 20.
Subhashish and Arunati were earlier working with Wipro India Ltd. They had married in 2002. They have a four year old son.
- Missing techie's wife approaches Delhi Police - Jun 26, 2008
- Manhole death: Ghaziabad civic officials booked - May 09, 2012
- Betrayed in love, undertrial hangs himself in jail - Apr 27, 2012
- Two arrested in housing fraud case - Jun 20, 2011
- He mans traffic, as good Samaritan (Feature) - Sep 20, 2011
- Software engineer killed in Noida - Nov 01, 2011
- Tata Motors recovery agent shot, robbed - Oct 27, 2010
- Mystery shrouds couple's death in police custody - Jun 08, 2012
- Sreedharan inspects metro extension to Ghaziabad - Jun 16, 2011
- Trace ex-armyman, seize revolver, court tells cops (Lead) - Jun 18, 2012
- Accountant, wife booked for fraud - Jun 16, 2012
- Rs.3 lakh snatched from woman in Ghaziabad - Jun 08, 2012
- IT executive arrested for abetting wife's suicide - Jun 06, 2011
- No arrest yet in Woodland manager's killing - Jul 23, 2012
- Husband, wife arrested for murder - Jun 22, 2011