Celina returns to work post deliveryMay 2nd, 2012 - 2:06 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 2 (IANS) Actress Celina Jaitly, who gave birth to twins - Winston and Viraaj - in March, has returned to work to fullfil her commitments as the brand ambassador of Egypt tourism.
“Resumed duties as tourism ambassador of Egypt. Had a lovely evening at the Egyptian consulate. Feels great to start work slowly,” Celina tweeted.
“It was an honour to meet the very insightful and dynamic tourism minister of Egypt Mounir Fakhry Abdel Nour,” she posted.
The 30-year-old was made the brand ambassador in 2007.
The former beauty queen made her Bollywood debut with 2003 film “Janasheen” and was seen in films like “No Entry”, “Zinda”, “Golmaal Returns”, “Thank You” and most recently “Will You Marry Me?”
- Celina Jaitly gives birth to twin boys - Mar 24, 2012
- Celina's twins join Twitter - Apr 08, 2012
- I have a split personality: Veena Malik (Movie Snippets) - Jul 02, 2012
- Celina's Egyptian Ways! - Oct 27, 2010
- Kunal Khemu falls sick (Movie Snippets) - Mar 25, 2012
- I'll marry Peter in Egypt, says Celina - Feb 06, 2011
- Leander Paes enters Bollywood with 'Rajdhani Express' (Movie Snippets) - Aug 12, 2010
- Egypt wonderful to get married in: Celina Jaitley - Jan 08, 2011
- It's nappy time for B-Town moms - Mar 27, 2012
- I like trendsetting themes: Kunal Kohli (Movie Snippets) - May 16, 2012
- Egypt launches new tourism campaign in India - Jan 30, 2010
- Celina launches new brand campaign of Egypt to attract Indian tourists - Jan 30, 2010
- Akshay likes women in traditional attire (Snippets) - Oct 26, 2010
- No restrictions for tourists in Egypt - Jun 30, 2012
- Celina Jaitley launches the new logo of Egypt - Feb 08, 2010