CBSE helpline flooded with callsMay 21st, 2010 - 9:24 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 21 (IANS) The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) helpline was flooded with calls Friday as the board declared the results for its class 12 exams.
“The lines were flooded with calls,” a CBSE official told IANS.
“As the results were declared today (Friday), the line was obvious to be flooded. Many calls were for general enquiry about rechecking and compartment exam process,” he said.
“As needed, the calls are forwarded to counsellors. Mostly students are worried about poor marks or less than expected percentage,” he said.
The CBSE helpline provides general information and psychological counselling to students and parents ahead of and during exams and after the results are daclred to help them overcome anxiety and stress.
The first phase of the helpline was operational during exams from Feb 1 to April 8. The second phase, which started Friday, will be functional till June 4.
- CBSE helpline flooded with calls as results are declared - May 23, 2011
- Exam time: Dial a helpline to overcome stress - Feb 06, 2012
- Nervous about results? Call the CBSE helpline - May 20, 2010
- Counsellors advise students not to take CBSE results too hard - May 23, 2009
- Exam time: Another helpline for stressed students - Feb 10, 2012
- Anxious about board results? Call CBSE helpline - May 20, 2009
- Helpline for students ahead of board exam results - May 23, 2012
- NGO starts helpline for CBSE students - May 15, 2011
- CBSE opens helpline for Gulf students - Feb 02, 2010
- Girls outshine boys in CBSE class 12 results (Lead) - May 28, 2012
- CBSE helpline numbers ringing off the hook - May 22, 2009
- CBSE starts counselling for board exams - Jan 31, 2012
- CBSE results: Girls outshine boys, Chennai tops performance (Lead) - May 23, 2011
- CBSE issues revised counsellor list for students abroad - Feb 28, 2012
- Sharjah student tops CBSE results in Delhi region - May 28, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , ,