CBSE gears up for all-India engineering entrance testApril 26th, 2012 - 12:33 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 25 (IANS) The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has completed preparations for this year’s All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE).
More than 11 lakh science students across the country will appear for the exam April 29.
In a press release, CBSE director for special examinations said that the preparations for the examination, which will be held both offline and online, were complete.
The director also added that “Admit cards to the candidates for the examinations have been dispatched to the students long back.”
However, he said that the students who did not receive the admit card due to some reasons, can “download provisional admit cards from CBSE/AIEEE website.”
According to the CBSE, around 10 lakh students will sit for the offline examination, which will be organised at 1,735 centers across the country April 29 while another 1,64,000 candidates will take the online test at 221 examination centres.
- 10 lakh students appear in all-India engineering entrance test - Apr 30, 2012
- All India engineering exam results declared - May 29, 2010
- AIEEE exam held after three hour delay (Lead) - May 01, 2011
- Online entrance test planned for budding engineers - Nov 22, 2010
- AIEEE paper leak: CBSE issued notice - May 05, 2011
- Engineering, architecture entrance test postponed - Dec 11, 2010
- Eight lakh teachers register for test June 26 - Jun 11, 2011
- Can't deny education to students on bonafide mistakes: Court - Aug 04, 2012
- AIEEE exam delayed after paper leak - May 01, 2011
- AIEEE exam delayed after paper leak (Second Lead) - May 02, 2011
- The new IIT exam pattern (Factfile) - Jun 28, 2012
- Online engineering entrance exam from next year - Sep 13, 2011
- Engineering entrance to be held on April 25 - Sep 29, 2009
- Inter state gang behind question paper leak: Police - May 02, 2011
- Delhi High Court urged to let all reappear at AIEEE - May 05, 2011