CBI visits Shehla Masood’s house with shooterMarch 11th, 2012 - 9:05 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, March 11 (IANS) Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) officers Sunday visited the Bhopal residence of murdered RTI activist Shehla Masood with Irfan Ali, who had shot her dead, sources said.
Kanpur-based Irfan, along with Shanu Olanga, had shot Shehla August 16 last year. Shanu Olganga had earlier been killed in Uttar Pradesh itself.
The four accused in the case, interior designer Zahida Parvez, her friend Saba Farooqui, Bhopal-based criminal Shaqib ‘Danger’ and Irfan are in CBI custody.
Sources also said that CBI sleuths Sunday conducted a lie-detector test on Saba Farooqui, and at least 50 questions were asked of her.
The premier agency which has got court permission for polygraph tests of Zahida, Shaqib as well as Bhopal BJP legislator Dhruv Narayan Singh is expected to conduct them by Monday.
The CBI also quizzed public representative of Bhopal legislator, Narayan Pandey Sunday for the alleged role of MLA in the murder.
- Shehla murder: CBI gets remand of another accused - Mar 20, 2012
- 'Jealous woman architect plotted Shehla Masood murder' - Mar 04, 2012
- Shehla murder: CBI recovers revolver, bike used in crime - Mar 25, 2012
- BJP MLA to be put through lie detector test in Masood murder case - Mar 09, 2012
- Shehla murder: BJP legislator offers to quit party post - Mar 14, 2012
- CBI arrests another woman for murder - Mar 02, 2012
- No clean chit to BJP legislator in Shehla murder case: CBI - Mar 06, 2012
- CBI questions legislator in Shehla Masood murder - Mar 03, 2012
- CBI to quiz Shehla Masood murder accused for 3 days - Mar 03, 2012
- Shehla murder: Accused says BJP legislator guilty - Apr 11, 2012
- CBI hints at BJP legislator's role in Shehla Masood's murder (Lead) - Feb 29, 2012
- Shehla Masood murder: Legislator's house raided - Mar 04, 2012
- Shehla murder: Congress demands arrest of BJP legislator - Apr 12, 2012
- Shehla murder: Accused blames BJP legislator - Apr 13, 2012
- Another arrest in Shehla Masood murder case (Lead) - Mar 02, 2012
Tags: bhopal, cbi officers, central bureau of investigation, court permission, farooqui, interior designer, irfan ali, legislator, lie detector test, march 11, mla, narayan, polygraph tests, public representative, saba, shooter, sleuths, zahida