CBI to question Abhishek Verma, wife till Aug 21August 16th, 2012 - 11:47 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 16 (IANS) Naval war room leak case accused and businessman Abhishek Verma and his Romanian wife were sent to CBI custody till Aug 21 in a forgery case by a special court here Thursday.
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Special Judge Sanjeev Jain sent Verma and his wife Anca Neacsu to the probe agency’s custody for questioning.
The two were arrested Aug 8 by the CBI over a forgery complaint filed by Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports Ajay Maken soon after getting bail in a separate graft case.
Verma is also an accused in the 2006 naval war room case linked to leaking classified documents from the Directorate of Naval Operations.
- Granted bail, Anca will still stay in jail - Aug 29, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife granted bail, arrested afresh - Aug 08, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife sent to jail till July 4 (Lead) - Jun 21, 2012
- Abhishek Verma calls fresh case politically motivated - Aug 09, 2012
- Abhishek Verma faces arrest for money laundering - Aug 21, 2012
- Abhishek Verma's wife denied bail - Aug 30, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife seek bail - Aug 07, 2012
- Bail plea of Abhishek Verma's wife dismissed (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Court gives CBI papers linked to Abhishek Verma's case - Jul 17, 2012
- CBI to file chargesheet against Abhishek Verma, wife Aug 7 - Aug 01, 2012
- Verma, wife sent to judicial custody in OSA case - Sep 14, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in CBI custody till June 21 (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- Verma, wife sent to 10 days CBI custody - Sep 04, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in judicial custody for money laundering - Aug 27, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in seven days CBI custody - Jun 09, 2012