CBI produces witnesses against TalwarsJune 8th, 2012 - 4:27 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, June 8 (IANS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) produced three witnesses Friday in the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case.
They included an executive engineer of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd, a scientist from the central forensic lab and a police photographer who lifted fingerprints and clicked photos on May 16-18 in 2008.
Engineer Rajesh Kumar said that on the demand of the CBI he submitted a letter confirming that on the night of May 15, when Aarushi and Hemraj were murdered, the power supply had neither failed nor was it shut down.
The defence counsel protested that photographer Chunni Lal’s name was not mentioned in the list of witnesses.
Earlier, the court charged Rajesh and Nupur Talwar with eliminating their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
In addition, Rajesh Talwar has also been accused of misleading police about the crime.
- CBI presents witnesses against Talwars (Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Aarushi murder scene photos flawed: Defence - Jul 02, 2012
- Nupur Talwar's plea rejected - Aug 23, 2012
- Aarushi murder: CBI says defence tampered with evidence - Jul 10, 2012
- Blood on Aarushi's clothes was her own: Forensic expert - Jul 31, 2012
- Defer forensic expert's cross-examination: Nupur Talwar - Aug 21, 2012
- Aarushi case trial adjourned till May 21 - May 16, 2012
- Aarushi case: Defence questions forensic report - Aug 22, 2012
- Aarushi case: Witness fails to answer defence queries - Aug 27, 2012
- Talwars formally charged with murders - May 25, 2012
- Expert forgets number of visits to Aarushi murder spot - Aug 28, 2012
- Aarushi case: Forensic scientist's cross-examination on - Aug 24, 2012
- Aarushi case: Police expert fails to explain finger printing - Jun 29, 2012
- Talwars formally charged with murders (Lead) - May 25, 2012
- Aarushi murder: Expert to face defence queries Aug 21 - Aug 16, 2012
Tags: cbi, central bureau of investigation, corp ltd, defence counsel, domestic help, double murder case, executive engineer, fingerprints, forensic lab, ghaziabad, lal, misleading police, photographer, photos, power supply, scientist, talwar, three witnesses, uttar pradesh