CBI gives clean chit to Pandher againMarch 30th, 2008 - 7:18 pm ICT by admin
Noida (Uttar Pradesh), March 30 (IANS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in its 12th charge sheet has let off Maninder Singh Pandher again, this time on charges of kidnapping and murder of another victim of the Nithari killings, Nisha. The agency Saturday charged Pandher’s domestic help Surinder Koli of the kidnapping and murder of 10-year-old Nisha. Of the 18 cases of murder and kidnapping, the CBI has so far let off Pandher in 12, while Koli has been charged for the crimes.
The charge sheet was submitted before the court of Special Judicial Magistrate Sapna Mishra in Ghaziabad, near here.
Remains of 18 children and women were found Dec 27, 2007 from a drain adjoining Pandher’s house in Nithari village in Noida. The police had arrested businessman Pandher and his servant Koli on charges of rape and murder of some children and at least one woman.
- Nithari killings timeline - Dec 22, 2010
- Nithari killings: SC upholds death sentence for Surinder Koli - Feb 15, 2011
- Nithari killings: Koli convicted for minor girl's murder (Lead) - Sep 27, 2010
- Nithari killings: Koli gets fourth death sentence (Lead) - Dec 22, 2010
- Nithari killings: Koli gets third death penalty (Lead) - Sep 28, 2010
- Koli gets death for third Nithari murder - Sep 28, 2010
- Bus carrying Nithari killer Koli rams into vehicle - Jan 18, 2011
- Supreme Court slams CBI in Nithari case - Feb 09, 2011
- Nithari killings: Koli guilty of 7-year-old's rape, murder (Third Lead) - May 04, 2010
- Nithari killings: Koli guilty of 7-year-old's rape, murder (Fourth Lead, correcting year in opening paragraph) - May 04, 2010
- Death sentence to Koli in Nithari murder case - Sep 28, 2010
- Death warrant sends Koli in search of mercy - May 09, 2011
- Koli sentencing arguments deferred (Second Lead) - May 05, 2010
- Nithari killings: Koli held guilty in third murder case - Sep 27, 2010
- Nithari murder case: Surender Koli found guilty of seven-year-old's murder - May 04, 2010