CBI gets remand of Shehla Masood murder accusedFebruary 29th, 2012 - 9:19 pm ICT by IANS
Bhopal, Feb 29 (IANS) A Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) special court in Indore Wednesday gave six days’ remand of interior designer Zahida Parvez and another person to the premier agency investigating the killing of RTI activist Shehla Masood, sources said Wednesday.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Subra Singh ordered six days’ remand of the two accused to the CBI.
The CBI arrested the two Tuesday in Bhopal. They were brought by CBI officials to Indore from Bhopal Wednesday.
RTI activist Masood was shot dead outside her residence at Koh-e-Fiza locality in Bhopal on August 16 last year.
- CBI to quiz Shehla Masood murder accused for 3 days - Mar 03, 2012
- CBI hints at BJP legislator's role in Shehla Masood's murder (Lead) - Feb 29, 2012
- CBI arrests another woman for murder - Mar 02, 2012
- No clean chit to BJP legislator in Shehla murder case: CBI - Mar 06, 2012
- CBI visits Shehla Masood's house with shooter - Mar 11, 2012
- 'Jealous woman architect plotted Shehla Masood murder' - Mar 04, 2012
- RTI activist's murder: AIIMS forensic experts to visit Bhopal - Jan 10, 2012
- Another arrest in Shehla Masood murder case (Lead) - Mar 02, 2012
- Shehla murder: Congress demands arrest of BJP legislator - Apr 12, 2012
- Shehla Masood case: Woman interior designer, contract killer held (Second Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- Shehla murder: BJP legislator offers to quit party post - Mar 14, 2012
- Shehla murder: CBI gets remand of another accused - Mar 20, 2012
- BJP MLA to be put through lie detector test in Masood murder case - Mar 09, 2012
- Shehla murder: Accused says BJP legislator guilty - Apr 11, 2012
- CBI questions legislator in Shehla Masood murder - Mar 03, 2012