CBI conducts raids in navy war room leak caseJune 7th, 2012 - 12:23 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 7 (IANS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Thursday searched the Delhi and Gurgaon homes and offices of Abhishek Verma, a US-based businessman facing charges of leaking classified documents from the Directorate of Naval Operations.
“Raids have been conducted in the morning at 10 places, offices and houses, belonging to Abhishek Verma and his associates in Delhi and Gurgaon,” said an official from the central probe agency.
In what has come to be known as the 2006 naval war room leak case, Verma’s former aide and US-based lawyer, Edmond Allen, had told CBI sleuths that the US-based businessman was involved in forgery and money laundering. The CBI has also filed a first information report (FIR) against Verma in the case.
- Verma, wife sent to 10 days CBI custody - Sep 04, 2012
- Verma, wife sent to judicial custody in OSA case - Sep 14, 2012
- Abhishek Verma fails to appear in court - Jul 21, 2012
- Court accepts Naval War Room case accused's complaint - Jun 04, 2012
- CBI to question Abhishek Verma, wife till Aug 21 - Aug 16, 2012
- Verma, wife move release application in money laundering case - Sep 11, 2012
- Abhishek Verma faces arrest for money laundering - Aug 21, 2012
- Abhishek Verma's wife denied bail - Aug 30, 2012
- Fresh case against Abhishek Verma under secrecy act - Aug 29, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in judicial custody for money laundering - Aug 27, 2012
- ED to quiz Abhishek, wife - Aug 23, 2012
- Abhishek Verma calls fresh case politically motivated - Aug 09, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in seven days CBI custody - Jun 09, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife in CBI custody till June 21 (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- Abhishek Verma, wife sent to jail till July 4 (Lead) - Jun 21, 2012