CBI case against former Kandla Port Trust chairmanJanuary 5th, 2009 - 9:51 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has registered a case against a former chairman and two other officials of the Kandla Port Trust (KPT) and two private firms for misusing their official position in land allotment.”The accused officials of KPT in conspiracy with private companies concealed facts to change the purpose of land and transferred land at rates much lower than prescribed rates,” said a CBI statement issued here Monday.
It, however, did not name the accused.
The agency conducted searches at 10 places in Delhi, Kandla and Surat in Gujarat and Vishakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh at the official and residential premises of the accused and the private firms.
“During searches, incriminating documents have been seized indicating involvement of the accused persons in the case. Further investigation is in progress,” the statement added.
- CBI files case against former Kandla Port Trust chairman (Lead) - Jan 05, 2009
- Two former Kandla Port Trust chairmen in CBI net - Jun 12, 2009
- Case against two MCD officials - Feb 28, 2012
- CBI raids Mumbai Port Trust officials' premises - Jan 22, 2011
- CBI files graft case against BEML chairman, consultant (Lead) - Apr 19, 2012
- CBI registers three new cases in CWG scam - Mar 10, 2011
- 'Monitor CBI probe in Kandla Port cam' - Apr 02, 2012
- Many important papers seized during Kalmadi raids: CBI - Dec 24, 2010
- CBI files fourth FIR, no mention of Kalmadi (Second Lead) - Jan 06, 2011
- CWG scam: CBI books eight CPWD officials - Aug 09, 2011
- Case against BSNL, private firm officials for illegal deal - Feb 26, 2012
- Five firms face CBI cases, raids in coal blocks allocation (Third Lead) - Sep 04, 2012
- Chandigarh family under CBI lens over land deal - Jul 11, 2011
- Shipping ministry official's duties restricted, court told - Jun 03, 2011
- CBI registers case against former Mumbai Port Trust officials - Feb 24, 2011