Catherine’s wedding gown to go on displayJune 7th, 2011 - 7:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 7 (IANS) The wedding gown of Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge will be displayed in Buckingham Palace.
The wedding outfit, which was designed by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen, will be the star attraction at the British royal residence’s summer opening from July 23 till Oct 3.
The dress will be exhibited alongside Catherine’s tiara, shoes, jewellery and the couple’s wedding cake.
“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to give members of the public the opportunity to see, close-up, the skilled British craftsmanship that went into various elements of the wedding,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
- Kate Middleton's dress rakes in 10 million in ticket sales - Jul 19, 2012
- Designing Kate's wedding dress was an honour: Sarah Burton - Apr 30, 2011
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- Vogue editor 'urged Kate Middleton to pick McQueen dress for wedding' - Mar 08, 2011
- After royal wedding, Will-Kat partied till early hours (Lead) - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton named High Street fashion queen - Sep 14, 2011
- McQueen's successor to design Kate Middleton's wedding dress? - Mar 07, 2011
- Was Kate's wedding gown inspired by Grace Kelly's nuptial dress? - Apr 30, 2011
- Sarah Burton's army of 100 guarded Kate's fairytale dress secret - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate weds in white Sarah Burton gown (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton best dressed bride, say Indian designers - Apr 29, 2011
- Fashion designers praise Kate Middleton's 'classic' wedding gown - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton is fabulous: Joan Rivers - Oct 24, 2011
- Judi Dench receives lifetime achievement award - Nov 09, 2011
- Kate Middleton wears red Alexander McQueen dress for Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations - Jun 04, 2012
Tags: alexander, alexander mcqueen, buckingham palace, cambridge, craftsmanship, duke and duchess, elements, jewellery, london, sarah burton, shoes, star attraction, tiara, wedding cake, wedding gown, wedding outfit