Catherine Zeta-Jones joins ‘Broken City’October 22nd, 2011 - 4:34 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 22 (IANS) Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones will star along with actors Mark Wahlberg and Russell Crowe in “Broken City” directed by Allen Hughes.
The 42-year-old actress will play the cheating wife of the New York mayor to be played by Crowe, reports contactmusic.com.
The script has been written by Brian Tucker, while Wahlberg, Randall Emmett, Stephen Levinson and George Furla will produce the movie.
The shooting for the movie will start next month.
- Russell Crowe to star in 'Broken City' - Aug 10, 2011
- Zeta-Jones not pregnant - Jan 26, 2012
- Zeta-Jones enjoyed playing baddie - Jun 17, 2012
- Zeta-Jones to star in 'Rock of Ages' - Apr 24, 2011
- Catherine Zeta-Jones to play Cleopatra - Jun 18, 2012
- Gerard Butler to romance Biel, Zeta-Jones and Thurman in new flick - Apr 07, 2011
- Doing musical much harder work: Zeta-Jones - Jun 13, 2012
- Jolie beats Zeta-Jones to play Taylor in biopic - Aug 02, 2010
- In US, Zeta-Jones misses family - Jun 17, 2012
- Jolie, Zeta-Jones may play Elizabeth Taylor in biopic - Jul 20, 2010
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- Russell Brand to star in 'The Hauntrepreneur' - Jan 27, 2012
- Jolie, Zeta-Jones will not portray me in biopic: Elizabeth Taylor - Jul 24, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones quits smoking - Aug 07, 2011
- Helena Bonham Carter to star in 'Les Miserables' - Sep 12, 2011