Career can be lonely: Jennifer LawrenceMarch 22nd, 2012 - 9:54 am ICT by IANS
London, March 22 (IANS) Actress Jennifer Lawrence says her life can be lonely because she is so busy with her career.
The 21-year-old actress, who said she enjoyed travelling around the world to promote her movies, also admitted she misses her family and friends, reported contactmusic.com.
“You stay in these amazing hotel suites and I love the travelling and the people I work with, but yes, it’s a lonely lifestyle,” the actress told Stylist magazine.
“It took me years to find the friends I’ve got. I’ve got five or six amazing friends that I trust and love, I know exactly who I am and don’t care about anything else. I think it’s so important to keep those people and family in your life.”
“It’s so easy to think that this is reality, that people are lining up outside just to write down what I have to say. That’s not real, that’s weird,” she said.
- Kim Cattrall hopes to get married again - Jul 07, 2011
- Kirsten loves spending time with grandparents - Aug 08, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston fell in love with goat - Mar 02, 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence celebrates her 21st birthday - Aug 15, 2011
- I was really lonely in school: Taylor Swift - May 03, 2010
- I'm not a big fan of dating, says Jennifer Aniston - Apr 10, 2011
- Cyrus' teenage heartbreak - May 18, 2012
- Lopez learns to stand up for herself - Nov 09, 2011
- I wanted a tall husband: Ratan Rajput - Jul 10, 2011
- Theron loves swaddling adopted son - Mar 17, 2012
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- When Biel feared for life - Jul 29, 2012
- I'll never discuss my personal life online: Priyanka Chopra (Interview) - Oct 18, 2010
- No stylist for Lively - Jul 06, 2011
- Love is the greatest challenge for all of us, says Jennifer Aniston - Nov 04, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , ,