‘Car 2′ most glamorous role: Emily MortimerJuly 18th, 2011 - 10:18 am ICT by IANS
London, July 18 (IANS) British actress Emily Mortimer says voicing a sexy sports car in forthcoming sequel “Cars 2″ is the most glamorous role she has ever got.
Mortimer voices sexy sports car Holley Shiftwell in the movie and she was relieved with the fact that she didn’t have to appear on screen because of her “bad” hair.
“I’m convinced this is the most glamorous I’ll ever be in celluloid on this film. And luckily I don’t have any hair because my hair has always been my downfall,” contactmusic.com quoted the 39-year-old as saying.
“My hair looks really bad in all my movies so I was delighted to be a car that doesn’t have hair. I look better in this movie than I ever have or ever will look in any other movie.Even my agent complains about my hair,” she added.
- I'm stylish, not sexy: Sonam Kapoor - Aug 09, 2012
- Preity is open to experimentation: Designer - Sep 26, 2011
- Chitrangada loves 1970s style - Feb 16, 2012
- Whatever Aamir touches turns to gold: Uday Chopra - Jul 25, 2012
- Sonam surprised at being tagged 'sexy' - Dec 20, 2011
- Hudgens shocks with grungy makeover - Jul 18, 2011
- Sayali Bhagat okay with wearing bikini on screen - Sep 16, 2011
- Ageing doesn't worry Nicole Scherzinger - Mar 21, 2011
- Kardashian feels sexy in high heels - Mar 30, 2012
- 'Regional barriers disappearing in Indian film industry' - Jul 14, 2011
- Tusshar heads to Vaishno Devi after 24 years (Movie Snippets) - Sep 03, 2012
- Emily Mortimer says she's 'a total charlatan' when it comes to acting - Mar 15, 2010
- Jude Law prefers buying classic items - May 05, 2012
- Emraan Hashmi done with sequels - Sep 05, 2012
- Lily Allen says 'sobriety has opened her eyes' - Sep 20, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,