Cabinet reviews vacant quota postsJanuary 4th, 2012 - 9:26 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 4 (IANS) The union cabinet Wednesday reviewed the vacancies against posts reserved for candidates from the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBCs) in central public sector undertakings.
According to official sources, the drive to fill such posts was started in 2008.
The Department of Personnel and Training has asked the central public sector units to look into the backlog of such vacant posts and suggest ways to fill them up.
- PM seeks solution to quota in job promotions - Aug 21, 2012
- Drive re-launched to fill up reserved posts - Sep 08, 2011
- Posts for SCs, STs lie vacant in central universities - Aug 20, 2012
- PM hints at amendment bill for quota in job promotions (Lead) - Aug 22, 2012
- 54,637 reserved posts vacant - Aug 11, 2010
- Udit Raj welcomes decision on Lokpal reservations - Dec 21, 2011
- Delhi to get residential school for underprivileged kids - May 14, 2012
- Rajya Sabha passes amended central institutions act - Apr 27, 2012
- Delhi University begins sale of admission forms - Jun 04, 2012
- PM's all-party meet on promotions quota put off - May 22, 2012
- Can't touch seats reserved for OBC students: Apex court (Lead) - Aug 03, 2011
- Bengal to raise maximum age level for group C, D jobs - Dec 30, 2011
- PM calls all-party meet May 23 over job quota - May 18, 2012
- Selection doesn't mean appointment, rules court - May 30, 2011
- Highlights of Delhi budget - May 29, 2012