Cabinet reshuffle soon, says PMJune 29th, 2011 - 2:28 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 29 (IANS) A cabinet reshuffle would take place soon, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Wednesday told a group of editors but did not give a date.
“I cannot give you a date. But it will take place soon,” the prime minister was quoted as saying by Alok Mehta, editor of Nai Duniya.
Manmohan Singh spoke to a group of five editors at his 7, Race Course residence, the first of his planned regular media interactions.
–India Abroad News Service
- Ready to be under Lokpal's ambit: PM - Jun 29, 2011
- Work on cabinet reshuffle in progress: PM (Lead) - Jun 30, 2011
- Ready to be under Lokpal, but cabinet must agree: PM (Lead) - Jun 29, 2011
- Not a lameduck PM: Manmohan Singh - Jun 29, 2011
- PM meets president, no clarity on reshuffle - Jul 01, 2011
- UPA plays up the Ajit-Rahul combo in Meerut - Feb 02, 2012
- President leaving for Hyderabad Saturday, reshuffle after July 8 (Lead) - Jul 01, 2011
- PM stays neutral on issue of cabinet reshuffle - Oct 30, 2010
- Cabinet meet begins, Lokpal not on agenda - Dec 18, 2011
- Manmohan Singh, Sonia to meet again - Jul 10, 2011
- Sonia meets PM to discuss reshuffle - Jul 11, 2011
- We have to continue to engage Pakistan: PM - Jun 29, 2011
- No tension with Sonia Gandhi: PM - Jun 29, 2011
- PM meets Sonia, cabinet rejig likely in 3-4 days (Lead) - Jul 10, 2011
- Inflationary conditions out of my control: PM - Jun 29, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,